Day 6: What do you keep in your handbag?

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Oh shoot, I forgot to update yesterday so I missed my sixth day of the writing challenge. I felt tired and a little bit lethargic, so I took a nap and then woke up again to see W-Two Worlds at 9.00pm. Haha. So here's what I'm going to write for Day 6!

Bag is from Vincci, bought it for my law school interview

The most important thing to have is of course, my wallet. Aside from money and important cards, I keep a polaroid photo of my family, my membership cards for Sephora, Boost, MPH and a ton of receipts in there. I don't even know why I keep them, but whenever I clean them up I feel really accomplished. So there's that. I'm too lazy to take a photo of my wallet, but it's black and was my mum's at first.

The next thing is my small cosmetic pouch. I store my essentials, like my Etude House Precious Mineral BB cushion, two of my favourite lipsticks which are Velvet Teddy from MAC and Stockholm from NYX, some cotton pads, make-up remover and a small perfume which is Sunflower by Elizabeth Arden. It's easy for me since I keep them in a small pouch instead of keeping them in the built-in compartments of my bag. 

Other essentials are my earphones and my charger. No, I don't have a powerbank because every powerbank that I got will become broken a few months after getting it. 

That's it I guess. I carry a big bag with little things inside. Ok. Goodbye.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs