Day 1: Happy.

Sunday, July 17, 2016



Since I have 2 months left to be lazy and rot at home before degree starts, I've decided to take up the 30 days writing challenge. So the topic for the first day is:

List 10 things that make you happy
(in no particular order)

1. Bangtan Boys
2. All Berry Bang and Banana Buzz at Boost
3. Fast internet connection
4. Lame jokes and pickup lines
5. Being surrounded by friends and family
6. Reading books that are so great, it makes me think for a few days
7. Making aesthetic posts/moodboards on twitter
8. Getting my life back on track
9. Making plans and actually following them
10. Being able to talk to someone

This is so simple but I need to take a rest. I'm so drained, physically and emotionally, it is so exhausting.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs