College Student Life!

Tuesday, August 18, 2015


Assalamualaikum and hi guys. It has been quite a long time since I wrote here. I have some posts in my drafts but everything left unpost since it's basically just rants and what-nots. I'm getting better now, writing less about my past feelings and writing more about the present experience. Embracing change, I guess?



So here I am, taking some time off from studying and getting my brains cramped with facts to actually write and post online. It has been more than 2 months since I enrolled in UiTM Shah Alam. Alhamdulillah, life has been good to me. There's a few blunders here and there, but some days will suck, and it's okay to have a suckish day. *very motivational, much wow*

How's life as a student in UiTM Shah Alam? Good, but very tiring. For my class, usually we'll have lectures from 8am till 5pm, sometimes even till 6pm (but going to have night classes somewhere down the road soon). We have lunch breaks and sometimes gaps spanning around 1 hour till 3 hours between lecturers so that's when your power napping skills come to use. Me... It's a different story. I'll just stay awake and when I get to my room, I'll lie down anywhere and just take a nap in the most random place, in the most random time. Sometimes with a pending assignment in front of me. :')



As of right now, there's only us Foundation and Diploma students in college, so the number of buses in campus have been cut down. Me and my classmates will walk back to our residential college from our faculty, so what's important? Comfortable shoes. The biggest challenge however, is to limit our spending on food since the place we usually buy food from (Dataran Cendekiawan) is mostly closed right now. Me and my roommates are currently living on mushroom soups, bread and occasional dinner at Seksyen 7. Walao so expensive. To be frank, RM50 will only lasts you 2 and a half days.


Eh... I don't have anything else to write about. I think you have to experience life as a college student yourself to find the 'fun' in being here. It'll be a memorable memory though. Hopefully I'll find myself in my journey studying here. Hopefully. More posts will be coming soon! Just wish that I won't crack under pressure like I did before :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs